Need to get a new roof quote in the Houston area?
You may be wondering: “What are your hidden charges?” or “how much extra will I have to pay?”
As we have said before, the quote you get is the price you pay.
Here is what is included in your bid:
- Remove existing roof down to existing decking.
- Single layer tear off, up to 3 sheets of decking included for repairs (if needed).
- Install #15 felt or synthetic underlayment utilizing plastic caps and ring shank nails.
- Install 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 drip edge (Galvanized around entire roof line)
- Repair or replace flashing in all valleys as necessary.
- Install appropriate starter edge singles, ridge cap shingles, and valley shingles at no additional charge.
- Repair or replace all roof penetration, pipe boot jacks and upgrade any single wall lead pipes to double wall lead pipes.
- Repair or replace all flashing as necessary (around chimney, step near siding, etc.)
- Install 30 year architectural composition shingle using 4-6 nails per shingle as per manufacturers installation recommendation.
- Install ridge vent at no additional charge.
- Magnetic sweep for roofing nails in yard and drive way.
- Debris haul-off included.
Not included in our quote:
- If any additional layers to tear off or re-decking needed, there will be an additional charge.
- Reinstallation of exterior antennas or satellite dish will be customer responsibility.
Call us today, your local choice for quality Houston roofing services & property specialists at (346) 333-7663.