REALTORS – GET IT DONE FAST, WITH FAST TRACK
Roof replacement for a single-family sized home is generally the most expensive cost of any repair needed to complete a real estate sales
transaction. Replacing the roof can generally increase the value of the house by as much as 5-7%. However, in some instances, the expense to replace the roof creates so much discord among the parties involved, that the entire sale may be in jeopardy. If the inspector determines that the existing roof needs to be replaced in order for the sale to proceed, then the seller, buyer and the real estate agents must consider the following options:
- The estimated cost of a new roof IF replaced by the seller.
- Can the seller afford to replace the roof in order to proceed with the sale?
- Will the seller offer to reduce the sales price of the house to reflect the cost of a new roof?
- Will the buyer accept the value of a new roof as submitted by the seller?
- Will the buyer want to obtain a price quote for the replacement of their own?
- Can the buyer/seller come to an agreement that makes all parties satisfied?
This reduction in the sales price due to the cost of the roof and the price
adjustment could reflect in a lower sales commission for both the sellers and the buyers’ agents.
To a real estate sales professional, such as yourself, your obligation, whether as the agent for the buyer or the seller, is to make certain the right outcome is achieved.
The price of a new roof as well how fast can it be installed can be found by calling:
FAST TRACK ROOFING at 346-333-7663 or by
CLICKING HERE FOR A QUOTE
We are here to help you achieve both of these goals; an affordable, reliable roof installed in the shortest amount of time.We do not need to meet with your client to inspect the roof and can give you a free price quotation the day you call.
Houston Roofing Experts
Subscribe for Updates
In recognizing businesses and non-profits for their achievements and commitment to quality in the workplace, Fast Track Roofing was one of 264 companies recognized at the
Fast Track Roofing Maintains Pricing During Period of National Material Price Increases While the cost of supplies has gone up across the board, the company’s