FAst Track Roofing
Find out what our Katy clients have to say about our Roof Replacement
FAST TRACK ROOFING, YOUR KATY ROOFING EXPERT
Get it done Right. Get it done Fast with Fast Track. Fast Track Roofing LLC was started in 2010. It started specializing with new roof installs and repairs for investors but has since moved into the retail industry as well. We have completed over 1,500 roof replacements on single-family homes all over Houston and the Katy Area. We serve Katy Homeowners, Investors for Investment Properties for sale or rent, and Katy Real Estate Agents who are in need of a new Katy roof for their clients.
At Fast Track Roofing, we don’t have a dedicated sales team to visit your home to provide estimates. Instead, we use cutting-edge satellite technology to provide you with fast, same-day roof quotes at a fraction of the price it would cost to pay someone to hold your hand through the process. Best of all, we pass those savings on to you!
Fast Track Roofing is a Licensed Roofing Contractor by the Roofing Contractors Association of Texas. The Roofing Contractors Association of Texas (RCAT) is a statewide trade association of roofing and waterproofing contractors. This group of professionals collectively represents the voice of the roofing and waterproofing industry in Texas.
Fast Track Roofing is proudly an accredited Roofing Contractor by the Better Business Bureau.
Need help with a new roof? We are experts!
Roof Replacement & Roof Repair in Katy
The extreme Katy weather wreaks havoc on roofs, especially with the intense summer heat followed by the tropical storm season. There comes a point when continual roof repairs aren’t enough to protect your home from these elements. This is when home owners should consider replacing their worn down roofs.
The Top 7 Signs to look for when replacing your Katy Roof are:
- Houston neighbors are having their roofs replaced. A weather event (hail, high winds, even Houston summer heat), may have effected your area and potentially have caused damage to your roof. Contact us and we can run a hail report to confirm if weather may have damaged your roof. Neighborhoods built around the same time, can begin to experience issues with their roofs around the same time (due to weather events, and or age of construction).
- The roof is shiny or has bald spots– This means the shingles have lost their granules and the fiberglass mat is exposed. If the fiberglass mat is exposed it can wick moisture, and eventually will lead to leaks. The loss of granules might be due to end of life, tree coverage damaging the shingles prematurely, or foot traffic from trades people, etc. Tons of granules in your gutters also shows how much of the shingle protection has been lost.
- Cracked Shingles—As shingles get older, they begin to lose their pliability and dry out causing them to crack—you might see this along the very edges of the roof-where ladders are placed against the drip edge
- Shingle edges are curled—Again, due to the shingles becoming dried out, they become brittle and begin to cup at the edges. Shingles can also age prematurely due to improper ventilation as well.
- Your roof is at least 20 years old—while many shingles are manufactured today for durability, any roof that is 20 years old, should be checked more frequently for signs of end of life damage.
- Moss and dark streaks—Typically caused by algae, and or lack of sunlight. Moss Growth if left untreated can become a bigger issue, not just a cosmetic one. The moss can hold moisture against the shingle and if in a freezing climate can damage the granule structure of the shingles. Moss and algae—are not an immediate sign the roof needs to be replaced.
- Your roof just looks old and worn
If it’s time for your Houston roof replacement, please contact us for a free quote today! We offer a number of financing options to best fit your needs and get your roof replaced as soon as possible.
More About Katy, TX
Located just west of Houston’s Energy Corridor, Katy has grown exponentially over the past 3 decades into a mecca for dining, shopping, and family fun. With affordable and high quality real estate, a positive job outlook and an ethnically diverse population, Katy has become one of the hottest suburbs to live in.
Katy boasts a flourishing medical center, great shopping and dining, and plenty of destinations for family fun. Below is just a sampling of all Katy has to offer:
City of Katy – the city’s official website
Katy ISD – Katy’s school district is consistently awarded top marks and considered one of the best in the state
Katy Mills – huge outlet mall featuring the biggest names in retail fashion at deeply discounted prices
Katy Asian Town – an amazing multicultural selection of grocery stores, restaurants, and bakeries
Katy Play Station & other parks – in addition to the many neighborhood parks, Katy also offers a 14-acre dog park with an agility course and a 13,000 sqft playground for both able-bodied and disabled children
Typhoon Texas Water Park – this massive water park attraction is fun for the whole family, featuring a lazy river, a children’s play area, a wave pool, and over 30 water slides
No Label Brewery – family owned and operated, this family-friendly brewery features a playground for the little ones, as well as brewery tours, live music, food trucks, and trivia nights
We serve the following Katy, TX Zip Codes: 77493 and 77494