FAst Track Roofing
Find out what our clients in The Woodlands have to say about our roof replacement
FAST TRACK ROOFING, YOUR ROOFING EXPERTS IN THE WOODLANDS
Get it done Right. Get it done Fast with Fast Track. Fast Track Roofing LLC was started in 2018. It started specializing with new roof installs and repairs for investors but has since moved into the retail industry as well. We have completed over 1,500 roof replacements on single-family homes all over Houston and The Woodlands Area. We serve The Woodlands Homeowners, Investors for Investment Properties for sale or rent, and The Woodlands Real Estate Agents who are in need of a new The Woodlands roof for their clients.
At Fast Track Roofing, we don’t have a dedicated sales team to visit your home to provide estimates. Instead, we use cutting-edge satellite technology to provide you with fast, same-day roof quotes at a fraction of the price it would cost to pay someone to hold your hand through the process. Best of all, we pass those savings on to you!
Fast Track Roofing is a Licensed Roofing Contractor by the Roofing Contractors Association of Texas. The Roofing Contractors Association of Texas (RCAT) is a statewide trade association of roofing and waterproofing contractors. This group of professionals collectively represents the voice of the roofing and waterproofing industry in Texas.
Need help with a new roof? We are experts!
Roof Replacement & Roof Repair in The Woodlands
The extreme Woodlands weather wreaks havoc on roofs, especially with the intense summer heat followed by the tropical storm season. There comes a point when continual roof repairs aren’t enough to protect your home from these elements. This is when home owners should consider replacing their worn down roofs.
The Top 7 Signs to look for when replacing you’re Woodlands Roof are:
- Houston neighbors are having their roofs replaced. A weather event (hail, high winds, even Houston summer heat), may have effected your area and potentially have caused damage to your roof. Contact us and we can run a hail report to confirm if weather may have damaged your roof. Neighborhoods built around the same time, can begin to experience issues with their roofs around the same time (due to weather events, and or age of construction).
- The roof is shiny or has bald spots– This means the shingles have lost their granules and the fiberglass mat is exposed. If the fiberglass mat is exposed it can wick moisture, and eventually will lead to leaks. The loss of granules might be due to end of life, tree coverage damaging the shingles prematurely, or foot traffic from trades people, etc. Tons of granules in your gutters also shows how much of the shingle protection has been lost.
- Cracked Shingles—As shingles get older, they begin to lose their pliability and dry out causing them to crack—you might see this along the very edges of the roof-where ladders are placed against the drip edge
- Shingle edges are curled—Again, due to the shingles becoming dried out, they become brittle and begin to cup at the edges. Shingles can also age prematurely due to improper ventilation as well.
- Your roof is at least 20 years old—while many shingles are manufactured today for durability, any roof that is 20 years old, should be checked more frequently for signs of end of life damage.
- Moss and dark streaks—Typically caused by algae, and or lack of sunlight. Moss Growth if left untreated can become a bigger issue, not just a cosmetic one. The moss can hold moisture against the shingle and if in a freezing climate can damage the granule structure of the shingles. Moss and algae—are not an immediate sign the roof needs to be replaced.
- Your roof just looks old and worn
If it’s time for your Houston roof replacement, please contact us for a free quote today! We offer a number of financing options to best fit your needs and get your roof replaced as soon as possible.
More About The Woodlands, Texas
The Woodlands is a master planned community located in the Houston metropolitan area–specifically within Montgomery County and part of Harris County.
The Woodlands is a very attractive area for families due to its charming parks, hiking and biking trails, and impressive shopping centers. Here are some helpful links that offer more information about The Woodlands:
We serve the following The Woodlands, TX Zip Codes: 77354, 77380, 77381, 77382 and 77384